Setiap saat dalam hidup adalah ibarat gambar yang belum pernah terlihat, dan gambar yang tidak akan terlihat lagi. . . . . So! Enj0y ur life & make it a Sweet Moment to remember. . . .



Tuesday 19 March 2013

3 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Got Married



I used to think I had my stuff together. Then I got married.




1. Marriage is not about living happily ever after.



2. The more you give to marriage, the more it gives back.




3. Marriage can change the world.



Re-enter John Medina, the Christian biologist. After years of biological research and several books on parenting conclusions, what is his answer to the question, “What’s the most important thing I can do as a father”?


“Go home and love your wife.”


Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam, the authors of Babywise, say it this way: “A healthy marriage creates an infused stability within the family and a haven of security for a child in their development process.” They go on to sum up their years of research by saying, “In the end, great marriages produce great parents.”



So men, women, the next time you find yourself dreaming about living significantly or succeeding in your career or being a better parent than yours were to you, do the world a favor: 

Go home and love your wife. Go home and and love your husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...